FINCA EDUsave Savings Account is a savings account that allows parents and guardians to save periodically towards any education need of their children. This product is to encourage parents to separate their children’s education savings from business savings.
What do you stand to gain?
- Guaranteed safety of your savings.FINCA is a global microfinance bank with over 30 years of microfinance experience across four ( 4) continents,hence you can trust us with your money and experience peace of mind when you save with us
- Earn more interest because the interest rate is higher than the basic savings account
- Access to FINCA’s School Fees Loan
- Free 24/7 access to your savings through FINCA eXpress
- Free unlimited deposits and withdrawal
- Interest is earned on daily balance
- Funds transfer to any account
- Passport photograph taken free at the point of opening.
- Simple and transparent terms and conditions
What are the features?
- Zero account maintenance charges
- Installment and unrestricted deposit
- Minimum savings period is 3 months
- Savings target is an amount not less than last tuition fee paid for the beneficiary (3 years and above)
- Attractive interest rate.
What you need to open your account?
- Duly completed account opening form
- Duly completed specimen signature card
- Utility bill of the signatory
- Valid means of Identification of the signatory ( Driver’s license, Voter’s card, International passport or National ID)
- Birth certificate of the beneficiary
- Passport Photography of the beneficiary