FINCA Impact Finance is partnering with like-minded, innovative companies to develop and deliver responsible products and services that help low-income people invest in their futures.
FINCA Impact Finance is evolving from a traditional microfinance model to a “touch-tech” delivery model that reaches clients through a variety of channels. That means transforming our business by implementing digital solutions while continuing to maintain client-centered relationships.
FINCA Impact Finance has more than 50 diverse financial partners across the globe, including impact investment funds, microfinance investment vehicles, national and supranational development institutions, and multinational commercial banks. While maintaining strong relationships with our existing partners, we are focused on diversifying our sources of funding. That includes expanding our relationships with local banks and increasingly raising capital by issuing securities on domestic financial markets in coordination with investment banks and securities dealers.
Our lenders include:
- BlueOrchard Finance S.A.
- The Currency Exchange Fund (TCX)
- Developing World Markets AG
- Deutsche Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Incofin Investment Management
- International Finance Corporation
- KfW Development Bank
- MFX Solutions
- Microfinance Enhancement Facility SA, SICAV-SIF (MEF)
- Netherlands Development Finance Company N.V. (FMO)
- Oikocredit International
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- responsAbility Investments AG
- Symbiotics S.A.
- Triple Jump B.V.
- Triodos Investment Management B.V.